The Law on Organization and Jurisdiction of Administrative Bodies and Administrative Organizations of the Sarajevo Canton
("Official Gazette of SC" no. 7/08, 16/08-correction).
(The establishment of the cantonal administrative bodies and administrative organizations)
This Law establishes the administrative bodies and administrative organizations of the Sarajevo Canton (hereinafter: the Canton), determines their scope of work and other issues which are important for their organization and functioning.
(Bodies that carry out administrative business)
Cantonal ministries, cantonal administration and cantonal administrative organizations, established by this Law, perform administrative tasks, professional, and related legal issues within the competence of the Canton
The Cantonal Ministries are:
- Ministry of Justice and Administration,
- Ministry of Physical Planning, Constructions and Environment Protection
- Ministry of Communal Economy and Infrastructure
- Ministry of Traffic,
- Ministry of Internal Affairs,
- Ministry of Economy,
- Ministry of Finance,
- Ministry of Health,
- Ministry for Education, Science and Youth
- Ministry of Culture and Sports,
- Ministry of Labour, Social Policy, Displaced Persons and Refuges
- Ministry of Veterans' Affairs.
(1) The Ministry of Economy carries out administrative and professional tasks stipulated by the Constitution, law and other regulations, which refer to the competencies of the Canton in the field of economy, water management, agriculture, forestry and hunting, veterinary medicine, industry and energy, crafts, use of natural resources, the cantonal tourism and tourist resources, catering and trade.
(2) Forestry Office of the Sarajevo Canton and Tourism Directorate are within the Ministry of Economy.
(3) Forestry Office performs administrative and other professional tasks stipulated by law and other regulations, which refer to the competencies of the Canton in the field of forestry.
(4) Tourism Directorate performs professional and related administrative tasks stipulated by law and other regulations, which refer to the (regulating )competencies as (responsibility) of the Canton in the field of tourism and tourist resources of Canton.